Director, Information Technology
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well- established and trusted brands. We have aggressive expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Based at our Corporate Office in Singapore, we are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join us as Director, Information Technology.
Reporting to Vice President, Information Technology, the incumbent will be responsible for driving, promoting, developing, implementing and maintaining the Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s Strategic Plan for Information Technology, inclusive of all enterprise and property level systems, ensuring that Pan Pacific Hotels Group associates are fully equipped and educated in the use of our Information Technology systems.
- Act as an internal consultant and recommend technology/operational best practices and solutions for business challenges.
- Develop governance, best practises, policies and procedures related to IT matters for the group.
- Assist in developing the company’s blueprint for technology in line with new development projects and business goals.
- Translate the Business requirements and develop IT strategy across Pan Pacific Hotels Group and ensure the ongoing improvement in technology infrastructure.
- Analyse challenges in operations and formulate technology solutions.
- Review all proposals for Information Technology projects expenditure including Capital Expenditure and operational financing for all hotels.
- Lead and develop a network of IT Associates throughout Pan Pacific Hotels Group to support the operations of the company.
- Maintain and implement systems to ensure the security of all intellectual data of Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s entities.
- Recommend developments in light of changing Information Technology systems and market or business conditions.
- Oversee the monitoring of all IT systems and advise on steps to take with any IT external system attacks.
- At least 8 years’ experience at senior management level of a hospitality organisation or technology vendor organisation
- Degree in Hospitality, Management or Technology-related
- Strong in project management and possess good analytical skill
- Experienced in the management, development or deployment of information technology systems in a global capacity
- Experience in a senior leadership role that involved strategic planning and implementation of Information Technology Hotel related systems.
- Good understanding of cyber threads and cyber security of the industry
- Working knowledge of Oracle products, Task Management System (HotSOS), including system functionality, interface capability, system configuration, installation and training of the systems.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.