Learning and Development Manager
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well- established and trusted brands: Pan Pacific® and PARKROYAL®. We have aggressive expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Based at our Corporate Office in Singapore, we are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join us as Learning and Development Manager.
As a Learning and Development Manager, you will be expected to support and lead the Learning & Development team in creating exceptional learning experiences that lead to business results. Being an Ambassador for the team, you would need to consistently provide internal customer service to the highest of standards, and in a way that generates credibility for the Learning & Development function across the organization. You will also contribute to the development of our people, through the delivery of learning programmes. The role reports functionally to the Senior Learning & Development Manager.
Responsible for delivery of training and the administrative duties as follows:
- Being the point of contact for training related queries
- Assist to oversee the full spectrum of administration and logistics for external and internal trainings not limited to:
- Coordinating training nominations from the Group and administering registrations.
- Setting up of training venue, catering, sending information to participants, producing and distributing training materials/certificates, handling claims and invoices etc.
- Compiling post course evaluation reports to be shared with stakeholders concern.
- Updating learning records and producing monthly training reports for Management.
- Co-ordinates with government bodies and properties on SkillsFuture related activities and obtaining industry accreditations and accolades when required
- Responsible for the crafting and preparation of training materials
- Involve in and deliver training in all spectrum of L&D Activities from conducting orientations to facilitating and coordination of training activities (e.g. group orientation and service related training programs)
- Drive L&D activities and access effectiveness of training program
- Ensure all training is consistent with policies and procedures
- Support overseas training whenever necessary, including providing pre-opening support for new hotels
- Assists with the administration of talent development activities as and when required
- Undertakes any other related task/duty/assignment that may be assigned, including tasks related to Group learning and development activities on an ad-hoc basis
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar capacity preferably in hotel industry.
- Candidate who has a full ACTA qualification will have an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office application (PowerPoint, Excel & Word).
- Excellent interpersonal, planning & organisational and supervisory skills.
- Attention to details on the deliverables and being meticulous.
- Strong presentation skills to both large and small group.
- Sound organisational and project management skills (i.e. ability to co-ordinate several activities concurrently).
- A mature, self-driven individual with a customer service mind set and passion for people.
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin) preferred as the role requires to liaise with Chinese speaking associates regionally and to deliver training in mandarin.
- Self-Motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute task.
- Passionate in training and able to inspire team members to learn.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume to the HR Team at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.